Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Practicing "No Reaction"

Hi my friends,

I am back again..... after several days without writing.

I only write when I feel inspired....so I never force myself....until those moments arise.

I am working on my "Non Reaction" Agenda and its pretty interesting.

This morning I received a kind of Negative Feedback from a person.

My first reaction was to answer.....

However, after a little while......the awareness of "Non Reaction" manifested and I thought.............

"This is a good time to apply the "Non Reaction Principles"........... so I did.

I am very happy of not having been caught in a Toxic Field of Energy... so that is good.

I felt very proud of my reaction....

Will keep you posted regarding my journey of "Non Reaction".....

Until then......

2 comments: