Monday, February 1, 2016

A Step Forward

Going another step forward on the process of detoxing I have committed myself to reduce my time on the social medias.

I have many real friends in facebook which I have met in different journeys during my lifetime and love to be in contact with them.

I have set a time in the early evenings to review my facebook posts.

Im setting aside more time to
write,
read
listen to music
listen to my inner self.

I always had difficulties in journaling however now I am inspired in writing the signs that I can surely get in the moments of stillness.


I am really enjoying this new detoxing journey  and I will keep you posted on the evolution of this amazing process.

4 comments:

  1. Que lindo q es hacerse tiempo para uno mismo. Me encanta la parte del detoxing mental. Tenemos tanto estimulo q a veces no nos damos cuenta q estamos adictos a este estimulo y crear espacio para calmar la adiccion nos hace muy bien. Gracias por compartir ma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete