Sunday, February 7, 2016

Do You Often Lose Track?

Do you often lose track?

I often do......smile...

Being born with Creativity, Innovating Ideas and Out of the Box Characteristics......

Its very easy to lose track...

As my father would tell me "Dear you have inherited from others"  smile

Saying that........

I have found some tools that are useful to get me on track again....


  • I  only focus on what I can control myself
  • I dont lose energy on things that are beyond my control
  • I sleep regularly 8 hours a day
  • I am  aware of drinking 8 glasses of water a day
  • I eat a lot of green juices to detox
  • I pick a task where I can be fully present for some hours....as correcting data on reports
  • I concentrate on cleaning my kitchen until its spotless
  • I pick up a station of my closet and I detox it.

Ok my friends, as you see I have an interesting task for today

Will keep you posted on the advances on Keeping on Track.....








No comments:

Post a Comment