Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Accepting the Present Moments as Is

9 days ago I decided to start a Detox from my Body and Soul.

I am on my 9th day of Detoxing and I am starting to free myself from the World of Forms.

I was tired of carrying my old patterns and suffering for the same things.

I realized that it was only me alone who could walk through this journey

I knew intellectually what I had to do but was not able to experience it like the beginning of an awakening.

Its a journey.....

Im starting to accept the Present Moment As Is  and freezing my story and the thoughts of my  mind.

Its not an evident journey,,,,and sometimes I get trapped by my thoughts.

I am walking alone through this path and I feel much more solid and grounded.

My fears are starting to diminish and I have much more energy to focus on the Essence of Life.

Every day I have a new awakening  and I am discovering a new way of walking through this path.

This journey started when I was 16 when I felt I was drawn to a spiritual life.

For different reasons that was not my time.

My time arrived and I am starting a New Journey of Light.





2 comments: