Tuesday, February 2, 2016

My Little Tool Box

My Little Tool Box


I consider myself an intuitive person.....I see it as a gift.

My mother was very intuitive too so it comes in the genes.

Most of my life I made my decisions following my intuitions and everything went well.

Nowadays I found a new tool inside  my Little Tool Box which I want to share with you.

Each time I have to make a decision following my Intuition I do the following:

I sit on the couch.....I listen to some calm music....I place one of my hands in my chest and the other one on top of my throat.

I start breathing gently and very peacefully...

I feel the air going up and down....

Thoughts come and go.......

I let them pass....

And I focus myself in feeling that air coming up and down.

A beautiful soft and relaxing sensation.

I enjoy the moment....

I continue doing it until I receive a sign that its ok.

Afterwards, in a more state of awareness,

The answer appears more clearly.....

And finally I realize if it is an...

Intuition or an Impulse

This simple little tool makes my life more grounded and calm


4 comments: